Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 4 - kind of amazing

So, I have to show you a picture of what is generally sitting on my living room table when I get home.  Mikal is sick and it's the only thing he asked for.   I have resisted for FOUR days the ENTIRE bag of Reeses Peanut Butter cups.  I have not had one.  It's pretty amazing.  And yes, for real, the stuff that has been sitting beside that bag are 1) my Sassy
Water - which Mikal says smells, but I really like it.  It has kick. 2) My Flat Belly Diet book.  I find this amusing.

As for What I ate yesterday:
Oatmeal
Dried Plums
Chopped Cashews with Cinnamon
Rice Krispies
Skim Milk (twice)
Raisins
Cinnamon Toasted Sunflower Seeds
Strawberry Smoothy
Turkey cutlet
brown rice
sauteed summer squash
Lots of Sassy Water

What I did:
Walked to Work
The Metabolism Workout
Walked at Lunch (shopping - and even got Mikal some presents)

How I feel:
Well, today was kind of tough.  I was hungry for my meal that I have at 11am and I was hungry for my meal to have at 3pm, but not as bad.  And I was hungry for my meal I made for 6:25.  But I also didn't follow the advice of taking time out for ANY of those meals.  I sort of did for dinner and it took me the longest, but really, I eat while I work and don't slow down.  But I should.  So, for next week, I have a goal of doing that for at least three of my meals.  Gotta start small right?

But for Day 5 - I'm excited.  I prepared all the food (and then some) for the next couple of days.  I have SO MUCH food in the house compared to the porportions I'll be making with that food.  So, I have a lot of things in the freezer and in plastic storage.  So, it should be interesting to see how much of it I use over the next weeks.

So, here's the big news:
Weight: 173.5 - loss of 5.5 lbs
Left Arm: 13" - .5" loss
Right Arm: 13.5" - .25" loss
Waist: 33" - 1.5" loss
Belly: 40" - .5" GAIN
Chest (below): 35.5" - .5" GAIN
Boobs: 40.5" - 1" loss
Right Thigh: 23.75 - .25" loss
Left Thigh: 23.75 - .25" loss

Overall loss in the last 96 hours
5.5lbs
2.75" overall

Though, I do have to say, my clothes don't fit any better.  I wanted to put a picture with this post, but the problem is that my magic mouse died in the middle of this posting, so I probably won't be able to post this even to facebook.    Wait, I just got it to work - geez, a thing should warn you about low batteries.

Okay, okay, I don't get points because it's "artistic".  I just like this photo type.  So, most of my pictures of me will be like this.  Maybe it'll show whether or not I'm losing.  That's for you to decide.

Anyway - I'm excited to eat some good food.

No comments: