Age: 35
Weight: 179 (note that this is only 1lb less than my highest weight which was about 8 years ago)
Belly (the largest part around my mid area): 39"
Waist (the real waist line): 34.5"
Hips (including the butt): 42"
Left Thigh: 24"
Right Thigh: 24"
Bust (the below part): 35"
Boobs: 41.5"
Left Arm: 13.5"
Right Arm: 13.75"
UGHHHHH!!!!! So, you probably don't know what that looks like. Well, lucky for you, I have pictures. I actually took two sets. One for you all (because I'm willing to bare MOST of myself) and one for me (because I'm NOT willing to bare that part and DO NOT plan on being in a bikini any time in the near future but still want to make sure it's working every where if you know what I mean).
So, here they are. . . the pictures of my fat ole self.
Things to note about these pictures.
- I am TOTALLY aware of the blackmail that will ensue. But oh well. It's not like some of you haven't seen me on the street. But it is really terrible to actually post something like this.
- My goal that I mentioned yesterday, these are those jeans - SIZE 10. I kind of have to paint them on and pull to close the button at the top.
- It's a medium Old Navy tank top.
- yes, my belly is poking out.
- MAN, did I have to pee a lot today. I'm not used to drinking so much water, and 2 liters is a lot.
- I didn't finish all the food. THERE WAS A LOT. So, I basically didn't finish some of the sun flower seed and some of the tomatoes.
First they ask me to write down at least three reasons why I have chosen to go on the flat belly diet and they want me to describe how i feel about the 28 days ahead (well really 32). They ask me what I ate and my hunger rating before and after eating and my mood and any challenges. So here goes.
Reasons:
- I miss my old belly and I want to feel better both about myself and feel better physically
- I want to fit in my old clothes
- I want to be able to stick to something
Actually, I only feel impending doom about the first 4 days. After that, I'm not worried - the food looks really good and I like cooking. Plus I feel like when I look at the recipes and food options that it's a lot of food, so I'm not scared. In fact, when I shopped yesterday Mikal and I were so surprised at all of the food. . .
What I ate:
Rice Krispies
Skim Milk
Sunflower seeds
Blueberry smoothy
Applesauce
Turkey
Green Beans
Tomatoes
String Cheese
Potatoes
I may have had something else, but I can't remember.
I'm tired now, so I'll be off to bed, but I do want to say that I also did the belly workout and the first day of the walking. But I walk to work regularly anyway, so that's not much of a surprise. The Belly workout SUCKED! SUCKED SUCKED SUCKED! There were five exercises and I could only stand 2 of the types. But I only had to do 10 reps (1 set) so, I did them all. That is what I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.
But I did stick to it for one day.
Enjoy the horrible picture fodder.
No comments:
Post a Comment