I spent about an hour at the grocery store trying to put together the amount of food for the three days after the first four days. It cost me $94. WHAT???? Plus it was really hard to find some of the things on the list for the recipes. So, I had to make due with some non-list stuff. I'm hoping I can figure out the calorie thing.
The other thing I must confess to is 1) I still am not taking time out to eat except at dinner and 2) I went 4.5 hours between eating rather than the MANDATORY 4. I missed dinner by about a 1/2 hour, but that was because I was shopping and I had to cook when I got back.
Does anyone know how little 3oz of meat is? It's little. I feel hungry now and it's 9:11pm. . . so, I just have to drink some water and try to move on. I'm hoping that on Day 5 when I get to eat NORMAL non boring food I won't be hungry. The book CLAIMS I will be not hungry. We'll see.
So, the thing the book wants me to journal about tonight is being mindful about my meals. Taking the time without tv or reading or anything. ..
I don't particularly like looking at the wall and for real, the food is too boring. I could if he food wasn't boring, but it is, so I don't want to just think about eating it. But maybe that will change when I start the "real" part of the diet.
And here's another thing - I haven't had a crap in three days. This is NOT NORMAL. I know this is over share, but they say that you can lose up to 7.5 pounds in the first 96 hours. . . but I imagine that means you must expel things and this is a non bloat part of the diet and it's meant to compact stuff in your intestine (I know this is gross, but they do talk about it in the book). The book explains all of this - and it's actually pretty interesting. Okay - enough gross, but I just wanted to say. . . geez.
Okay what did I eat today
Rice Krispies
Skim Milk
Raisins
Cinnamon covered toasted sunflower seeds (YUM)
Peach smoothy (actually very good)
Turkey slices
Tomatoes (ANOTHER PINT - I dare anyone to say this isn't a lot when you eat them)
String cheese
Lemon marinated chicken
Green Beans
Roasted potatoes with olive oil and herbs (YUM)
LOTS OF SASSY water. But I'll be having more water.
The good thing about today is that I did the belly buster work out and it was easier than on Monday. Which is a bonus. You do it every other day (alternate with the Metabolic one), so I get to look forward to something different every day.
I walked about 4 miles today too. In fact, the last .5 mile was with 30lbs of groceries. They were so heavy I had to carry them on my Shoulder. It was tough. I'm a weakling.
Lot's of love. Tomorrow is the LAST day of the boring part. I'm looking forward to Friday for SURE!
No comments:
Post a Comment