Saturday, June 30, 2012

Putting money where my mouth is

The last couple of posts have sort of referred to some big thing I'll be doing.  I'm not sure there will be any "big thing"- but I hope beyond hope, that something big WILL happen so that my step-daughter can look up to some amazing women and be able to see options and choices she has and MAYBE even do something that other little girls will look up to.

And also, I want to feel like I've done "enough" in this life.

So - it's time to put some money where my mouth is.

I've got to DO something - get into action - stop thinking, writing and talking about doing something and ACTUALLY do something.  So, here are some things to look forward to (well, I'm looking forward to them)

  • I'm going to GET POLITICAL (I know, you can't wait, right?)
  • I'm going to CROWD FUND (I've been crazy about Kickstarter, and now I'm going to translate my enthusiasm)
  • I'm going to FEED THE HUNGRY (I do this every year, but this year is gonna be different)
  • I'm going to INTRODUCE SOME FANTASTIC WOMEN (I've recently met a fabulous woman and the woman that introduced me deserves her own awards!)
  • I'm going to TELL YOU ALL ABOUT ALL OF THIS (of course you can totally ignore me - really, I won't be upset).

So - off I go to DO some of these things and I hope you'll come with me. Ready?


No comments: