Monday, July 02, 2012

Stumping for food

This is it - let's see if what I believe actually works. 

I've put together a crowd funding site for the University District Food Bank here in Seattle. I really want to help them get to do  their yearly auction in October, and that means  I need to help them by the end of August.

I'd love for you to help out - even $1 helps them - in fact $1 can make up to 4 meals - I've put on the site WHY I want to do this.

Check it out and that tell me I'm crazy - this  is my experiment and I'm excited to see how it will work.

Thank you for being my guinea pigs on my belief system.  I'm hoping I'm right and I know you'll all help me know if that's the truth.

http://www.gofundme.com/t4n8s

I hope this works - and to all of you that got the email - I'm sorry for the spam - I tried to not double post to you all!

No comments: