Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quitting Smoking. . . AHHHH

Ok - I have to say, this sucks so bad.  I really really want a cigarette.  The worst part about it is that I only really have one a day.  And not even having the one is killing me.

The best part?  Holy ravioli, I have to say, the best part is that when I post on Facebook, I get so much positive encouragement.  How could I not quit?  I might disappoint all of you.  I'm staying strong and having some lasagna.  . . . unfortunately, it's my second choice sine my Chicken Tikka Masala is not going to happen (Annapurna is closed - AHHHH).  I know, food isn't the best replacement, but to be serious, I haven't eaten since 2pm, so it's not so bad.

Thank you everyone.  Much appreciated.

BTW - pain level is up to 5 - I am having bad spasm, especially in my upper peck on the right side.  Driving me crazy!

No comments: