

and she even got a strike (the best one of the bunch!). This is actually the picture of RIGHT BEFORE here strike.
We just didn't get the strike on photo record. Oh well!Gary was the overall winner of the day with the highest average. Alistair wasn't far behind and even got a turkey! All in all it was a great time.
After that, Colleen and I went to meet Joe and Michelle and Bonnie. We had an absolute blast at the Pyramid Ale House. We actually were having so much fun catching up that they kind of had to shoo us out at the end of the night. Joe and Michelle are doing great and I can't wait to hook up again for drinks or something else fun.
We came home, hugged and got ready for departure the next morning. A VERY full vacation in five days! But it was great and fun and I loved having Hannah here especially! Can't wait for it to happen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment