


Well, most of the day was spent in preparation for the Comeau/Koehler visitation. That's fancy wording for cleaning - must be ready for my family. But we did have a chance to see some fireworks. Nice thing about our apartment is that we don't have to go very far. . . like our deck for instance. Pretty easy to see the whole city's fireworks (and other cities as well). There were probably about four or five different displays going on from 9:30 until almost 11pm. So, I took a TON of pictures with my tripod and timer. Thought I'd show a few.
If you look really closely, the long lights at the bottom of each picture is the bridge over to Bellevue. If you look at all the pictures I took in succession, you can see the moving. Hope all of you had a great holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment