Sunday, February 01, 2009

Three whole different people

So, I was looking at the last three posts I put out there and it seems like three different people. There is no context, no transition, no sense to the flow of time.

But is that really that surprising?

So, here is context to the time of flow. The Mariners win, Less than three weeks later, Alistair died. More than a year passed while I was trying to deal with Alistair dying. I spent most of it doing theater because it was something that kept me REALLY busy and where I felt needed, so the post after the "memorial" post (gawd, that sounds awful, but I can't think of another thing to call it), is the post about all my theater stuff. I have done so much in the last year in trying to heal. It really is three different people.

I suppose, if you know me, and you read my blog, you would probably put those pieces together, but those that don't, probably don't get it. I feel like I need to pick up from the Mariners game to really have anyone understand what I've been through. Though, I'm not sure I actually want to do that for others to understand. I want to do it for me. Every time I write about something, I feel better. And I want everyone to know how much I truly appreciate them for what they've done and how they've been there for me.

I know, I know, it's just another empty promise to keep posting, right? Maybe, but I figure, if I say it out loud, it's either TRUE or I'll have to make it true. I hate disappointing other people, so if some of you could keep me honest, that would be great. Though, you've all done so much for me already, I don't really get to ask anymore. I've dipped into the bank enough times over the last year and a half, I would understand if any of you thought I had over drawn a bit.

Next time, I want to tell you what it's like to have your life change on a bus.

No comments: