Sunday, April 15, 2007

A whole month goes by!

A lot has gone on in a month. I can't believe it's been that long! Everyone is good. Alistair has been working hard at school, doing proposals, tests, and teaching. He complains about the cold, but I think a few of us know about the whole cold thing!

When Alistair came back in the middle of March, we didn't think he's be able to come back for our anniversary on April 1st, so we went out to El Gaucho (our favorite steak place) to celebrate. Cj tried to come with us as you can see.

Night out on the town

But, alas, he got away on our anniversary and surprised me by coming home. It was great. We did fabulous things, like . . . .hang pictures, pet cats. . . you all know - very glamorous stuff! Here's the fruit of our efforts.



Though, it's not the only one. And, unfortunately, I haven't spent much time on pictures, so the pictures in this one are still factory owned. Pretty sad, I know.


Here are some kitty pictures, though - Alistair and willie are best friends. Willie likes the TV more than we do. And I kid you not when I say, we didn't stage this. . . it fell there and he just didn't move, kept on cleaning him self.



Then Alistair had a lovey dovey session with Willie.

Though, I think Willie likes the furry blanket we got from Carol and Doug WAY better than he likes either of us. Here's a picture of him just hugging it. He's usually caught up in cleaning the nice blankey. It doesn't bite him (like CJ) or hiss at him (like mouse mouse) or shoo him away in the middle of the night when he's laying on your head (like me. . . and alistair). So, I guess it's the perfect friend.
In addition, I've been hanging out with this cool 6 year old, Sonya - she's the daughter of Peter Clitherow (I work with him). Technically we call it babysitting, but Sonya and I seem to have a pretty good time.
She came over to my house a couple of saturdays ago and played nintendo. . . we don't do that most of the time - but this time was special. Say hi! Isn't she cute!

No comments: