Saturday, March 10, 2007

craziness!

Hey! I had a great night last night. Gus and I went to get tattoos. We've been talking about it for a week or so. And I've been talking about it for a couple of months. We went on Thursday night for some bigger tattoos, but we found that we actually needed to think that stuff out a little more. Then on the way home after watching the U Dub get their butts handed to them in a basketball game, we decided we should bond over some drum corps. So we did.

Gus was part of Orlando Magic and if anyone knows me, you know it's all about the Madison Scouts. So we decided to get corps tattoos. So last night, after work, we went out and got them! They're AWESOME! We love it. Gus got a 6 (for the 6 guys) and a bass clef.


and kp? I got the fleur de lys. . . of course!







So, take a look at the whole gallery.
Tattoos
Afterwards, we met up with Kevin (the new U dub professor) and Javier and Anna and Linda's on Pine. Fun times - definitely AWWWWESome! Much love to them!

Exciting news - Alistair is coming back for spring break. He'll be here for a couple of days. I'm super excited. We'll keep you updated on the week's happenings.

The house is coming together - I got an under the sink organizer which makes me super excited. It's the little things I guess. I'm off to get special floor cleaner - I know you're excited about it.

love to all, more pictures and blogging to come.

No comments: