I feel too much. I love too hard. I think too fast. I fear too secretly. I believe too little. I cry too reservedly. I laugh too loudly.
I feel and sometimes it's a problem.
I'm not sleeping right now. I would say that it is due to insomnia, but I think the nightmare I barely remember is actually what kept me from falling back asleep.
These kind of nights I cannot make the madness in my brain stop. It goes from work to school to family back to work to writing to my day to my mistakes and back and forth and back and forth. In fact, in the last two hours I have read three short stories, written feedback, drafted blog postings, drafted fictional stories, transcribed some existing writings, watched a movie and cried. None of these things were done without being interrupted by another.
I actually have several postings that I've started but need some alone writing time to do them. I haven't made the time. It's silly. I should. I will. I am strong enough.
This one? This one is about just admitting I feel crazy and sad and happy all at the same time. I think it's more for me this time. I guess I needed to breath out loud.
thank you for listening

No comments:
Post a Comment