So, I've recently signed up on facebook as most of you probably already found out (unfortunately). I didn't know what I was doing, so I guess a bunch of you got emails. I apologize with my whole heart for doing such and evil thing. Though, if you think of it - join me. Not sure why yet, but perhaps it'll turn out to be cool. I am a bit concerned because Google has this thing called Orkut which is like myspace or this facebook. . .I'll have to check that out. I'll try really hard NOT to send you spam.
Other than that, Alistair is home, so I'll have plenty to discuss with you all in the upcoming days. I do want to say that I've gotten rid of my cable, joined netflix and have found a new love for the internet. So, I'll be posting more often. Yeah, yeah, I know I've said that before, but it's true this time.
I have a goal for this Saturday - go to the bank, get an allen wrench for the bathtub, send out my dry cleaning, sweep, try to get tickets to the ball game on Sunday, check out the Young Frankenstein show. Very exciting. I'll keep you posted.
But as far as getting serious - I have never been one for discipline, but I really have to get to my exercising on a really regular basis - I'll keep you posted. I really know you are all riveted! Anyway, much love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment