Hi all,
I've decided to blog about my daily escapade with the crazy Ramsdales (that would be me - kaypea, Alistair, mouse mouse , monkey pants, and captin willard). I'll post pictures and tell you about anything remotely interesting. I'm sure I'll have many things that are completely NOT interesting, but at least you 'll know what's going on.
Tonight is not very eventful. I've been working on the computer and converting pictures, copying my cd's for my ipod, and generally crafting. The almost Dr. is working on the bugs. . . doctoring them up, I guess.
Speaking of the escapade. . . the almost dr. went to Federation Forrest today to do some collecting. He took only four pictures, but they are great. Federation Forrest State Park is only 25 miles from Mount Rainier (the big mountain you always see in the picture). The Park he visited is in the middle of the Baker Snoqualmie National Forrest near the Mount Rainer National Park. From Seattle, you can see Mount Rainer (I'll post that picture too), but it's more than 80 miles away. So, it's pretty cool to see a different perspective of the mountain.
It's been kind of hot here (for Seattle), so we haven't felt like doing anything. We went to Trader Joe's again today. We live above it, so we do most of our shopping there. They have great cheese pizza, orangina (my fav from Europe), and great produce (and cheap wine).
Not much else is going on. Much love!!!!
kaypea
No comments:
Post a Comment